Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) and Article 14(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that:
• The controller of your personal data is Buma Development 11 sp. z o.o. ul. Wadowicka 3B, 30-347 Kraków. You can contact the controller in writing at the above address or by e-mail at: [email protected] in any matter regarding the processing of personal data.
• Your personal data are processed: in order to make arrangements at your request prior to a contract conclusion, to conclude a contract and to properly execute it (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR); the need to comply with legal obligations of the controller, including tax obligations, archiving obligations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR); the controller's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) which includes maintenance relations with customers, proper communication, data transfers for internal administrative purposes, marketing of own products and legal actions or defence of claims;
• Recipients of the personal data are: intermediary and claim service providers, a project, office and accounting service management provider, a IT service provider, software providers, subcontractors, notary offices, law firms, banks, housing associations;
• Your personal data shall be stored for the duration of the contract and, after its termination, for the period of limitation of warranty claims of 5 years starting from the end of the calendar year. Settlement data for the period required by law pursuant to separate regulations, including in particular those concerning keeping accounting documents and the fulfilment of tax obligations (i.e. for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation was updated). In certain cases based on the legitimate interest of the controller, data shall be processed until a legitimate objection is lodged;
• You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR;
• The provision of your personal data is voluntary, although failure to do so may prevent pre-contractual action, conclusion of the contract and its proper execution;
• If the personal data does not come directly from the data subject it means that it has been provided by the real estate agent. Ordinary data of data subjects are processed;
• Your personal data shall not be processed by automated means for the purpose of decision-making, including profiling;
Strona domd.pl może wyświetlać się nieprawidłowo
Używasz przeglądarki, która nie jest aktualna, w związku z czym strona domd.pl może wyświetlać się nieprawidłowo. Otwórz stronę w innej przeglądarce. Jeśli potrzebujesz pobrać i zainstalować wspieraną przegladarkę, linki znajdziesz tutaj:
Pamiętaj, że oprócz wyświetlania prawidłowo treści, aktualna przeglądarka zadba o Twoje bezpieczeństwo w sieci.