Every user may either accept cookies or switch them off in their web browser settings, as instructed in in the content of this Policy.
Cookies are used by services to which we refer displaying e.g. multimedia content.
The domdevelopment.com.pl service uses performance cookies, or cookies for the collecting of information about the way in which the site is used so that it can operate better, and functional cookies, or cookies that make it possible to “remember” the user’s settings (e.g. the language, font size). These are, among other things:
· google-analytics.com cookies – statistics for domdevelopment.com.pl
· Session cookies (expire after the end of the session)
Web browsers (Service user software) permit the saving of cookies on the end user's device by default. Information concerning the handling of cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. The level of protection against cookies may be set by the Service User in his/her web browser, including complete blockage of cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also deactivate some functions or completely prevent the use of the service.
Cookies are used to following ends:
· adaptation of Service website content to the User’s preferences and optimization of website use; in particular displaying the website according to the User’s individual preferences;
· maintaining the Service User’s session;
· generating statistical data which permit insight in the manner in which Service Users use websites, which enables the improvement the content of such websites;
How to change settings in popular web browsers
Click the menu (top right corner), the tab titled Settings > Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button. You can change the following settings related to cookies in the “Cookies” section:
· Removal of cookies
· Default blocking of cookies
· Default permission of cookies
· Default storage of cookies and site data until browser closure
· Definition of exception for cookies from specific sites or domains
From the browser menu (top right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, Site button. Set the level using the slider, approve the change by clicking OK.
From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field: Firefox: “will use the user settings”. The decision regarding cookies is made by clicking – or not – the Accept Cookies item.
From the browser menu: Tool > Preferences > Advanced.
The decision regarding cookies is made by selecting – or not – the Cookies item.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Safety icon. The security level is selected here in the “Accept cookies” area.
Dom Development S.A., operator of the Service, indicates that the entity responsible for saving and accessing cookies on the Service End User's devices is the company under the brand Dom Development S.A. with the registered office in Warsaw, 00-078, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3.