INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is processed pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ EU L No. 119, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
1. The Controller of your Personal Data is each and any of companies-members of the Group:
a) "Dom Development” S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warsaw,
b) "Dom Development Kredyty” Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warsaw,
c) Dom Development Wrocław Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 1, 50-077 Wrocław,
Each and every company above is hereinafter referred to as the "Controller”, and all of them jointly as "Controller".
2. Controllers have assigned a Personal Data Inspector, whom you may contact in all matters relating to protection of Personal Data:
a) email: email@example.com;
b) by letter: "Dom Development” S.A., Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warszawa, marked "IODO”.
In particular, you may reach out to Controllers in the aforementioned manner for the purpose of exercising your rights referred to in (8) and (9), or in order to withdraw your consent, as referred to in (10).
3. Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) direct marketing of products and services with your consent, when such consent was granted by you (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), or
b) undertaking specific actions on your request (Originator of Request) prior to the execution of the agreement (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR), provided that it was you who submitted such request.
4. Categories of Personal Data processed (this information is only addressed to persons whose Personal Data was collected in the manner different those of the Data Subject):
a) so-called "contact information", or
b) relating to shopping preferences.
5. Your Personal Data shall be processed
a) until you withdraw the consent to processing of your Personal Data, when such Personal Data is processed against your consent (legal base: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), or
b) until execution of the agreement referred to in (3) (b) above, or until your exercise of any of the rights referred to in (8) below.
6. The following my receive your Personal Data:
a) employees and partners of the Controller;
b) entities providing services to the Controller, in particular entities providing ITC services and marketing services, entrusted by the Controller with processing of Personal Data.
c) real estate brokers (if your consent was obtained by them).
7. Your Personal Data shall not be transferred to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area.
8. You have the right to demand access to, rectify, remove, restrict processing and transfer your Personal Data.
9. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
10. You have a right to withdraw your consent to process personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of right to process your data under your consent granted before its withdrawal.
11. You have the right to raise a claim to a body supervising the protection of Personal Data (the President of Personal Data Protection Office).
12. Provision of Personal Data is voluntary. The consequence of failure to provide your Personal Data shall be the inability to process such data for direct marketing of products and services.
13. The Controller performs automatic processing of Personal Data (Profiling), including information on your activity on website, in order to provide you with information on products and services that might interest you. The decision on the provision of specific information shall be made by Controller's employee, and therefore it is not fully automated.