INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is processed pursuant to Regulation of European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ EU L No. 119, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
1. "Dom Development” S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Pl. Piłsudskiego 3 (00-078 Warszawa) is the Controller of your Personal Data (hereinafter the "Controller”).
2. The Controller has assigned a Personal Data Inspector, whom you may contact in all matters relating to protection of Personal Data:
a) by email: email@example.com,
b) by letter: "Dom Development” S.A., Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warszawa, marked "IODO”.
In particular, you may reach out in the aforementioned manner for the purpose of exercising your rights referred to in (7), or in order to withdraw your consent, as referred to in (8).
3. Your Personal Data shall be processed, with your consent, for the purpose of establishing contact and assessing the possibility for potential purchase of a real estate (legal basis: Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR).
4. Your Personal Data shall be processed for the period of 10 years following the granting of consent.
5. The following may receive your Personal Data:
a) employees and partners of the Controller;
b) entities providing services to the Controller, in particular entities providing IT services, entrusted by the Controller with processing of Personal Data.
6. Your Personal Data shall not be transferred to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area.
7. You have the right to demand access to, rectify, remove, restrict processing and transfer your Personal Data.
8. You have a right to withdraw your consent to process personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of right to process your data under your consent granted before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to raise a claim to a body supervising protection of Personal Data (the President of Personal Data Protection Office).
10. Provision of Personal Data is voluntary. The consequence of failure to provide your Personal Data shall be inability to process such data for establishing the contact and potential purchase of the real estate.
11. The Controller shall not take any decisions based solely on automatic processing, including Profiling, that would cause legal consequences to you or affect you in a similar manner.