The Website does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in browser cookies. You can either accept or block cookies in your web browser as further described in this policy.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies (expiring at the end of the browser session, i.e. when you leave the Website),
- permanent cookies (not expiring, which can be deleted by you),
- performance cookies used for collecting page usage information, which allows us to improve the Website,
- functional cookies, which ‘remember’ your settings (e.g. language, font size),
- “essential” cookies, which are necessary for you to use the services available within the Website,
- analytical cookies, which are used for collecting Website statistics,
- “Facebook” plug-in cookies, which make it possible to easily share content on social media websites.
Custom cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website to your preferences and to optimise its usage, and specifically to tailor the Website to your individual needs,
- authenticate and maintain your sessions,
- compute statistics, allowing us to understand how the Website is used by you, which enables us to enhance the Website’s content. Statistics computation does not enable us to identify users,
- ensure full functionality and uninterrupted operation.
External cookies are used to:
- collect statistics by analytical tools,
- display advertising customized for you.
We use the following tools:
We use Google AdWords to allow our offer to be presented in Google search results and on websites which form the Google advertising network. Once a user enters a specific phrase to the search engine, our targeted advertisements correlated with the phrase entered may be displayed. Through Google AdWords we analyse the performance of our ads published on Google pages. This allows us to better adapt our offer to your expectations. AdWords cookies are saved when you click an advertising banner displayed by Google on your computer. We only collect statistical data allowing us to identify the advertising banner.
The IP address is anonymised immediately after processing but before data is saved.
You may block cookies from being saved to your device by modifying the settings of your web browser. Please note that if a cookie-related setting is changed, access to all the features of this Website may be limited. You may choose whether your browser saves cookies intended solely for website traffic analysis thus allowing the website administrator to collect and analyse various statistics.
We use Facebook-Pixel shared by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 for the US-based Facebook or by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), for EU-based users. This tool helps us to measure the performance of advertisements based on the analysis of your actions on our Website. We use pixel data to analyse, for example, what happened as a result of an advertisement being clicked both using Facebook advertising tools as well as on the website.
For details about Facebook-Pixel, please visit https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616. You can object to Facebook Pixel capturing and using your data to display advertisements on Facebook. To control what types of advertisements are displayed to you on Facebook, you can go to a Facebook-configured webpage and proceed according to the instructions for usage-based advertising settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
By default, Internet browsers (your software) allow cookies to be stored on your end-user-device. Detailed information concerning the methods of using cookies can be accessed in your browser settings. You can set the degree of protection against cookies in your web browser, with an ultimate option of cookies being completely blocked. This will enhance data security and protection but it can also disable certain features or the entire Website.
You can change cookie-related settings in your web browser. If you do not consent to cookies being used on your device, you should modify the relevant settings of your web browser. If you do not change any settings, you are accepting the cookies used on this Website. If your system is configured with cookies enabled, it means you consent to storing the information referred to in this policy pursuant to Article 173(2) of the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2017 item 1907, as amended).
Strona domd.pl może wyświetlać się nieprawidłowo
Używasz przeglądarki, która nie jest aktualna, w związku z czym strona domd.pl może wyświetlać się nieprawidłowo. Otwórz stronę w innej przeglądarce. Jeśli potrzebujesz pobrać i zainstalować wspieraną przegladarkę, linki znajdziesz tutaj:
Pamiętaj, że oprócz wyświetlania prawidłowo treści, aktualna przeglądarka zadba o Twoje bezpieczeństwo w sieci.